Study in the USA Forum

Tagged: 

• Howard

December 6, 2023 at 9:45 am

Good morning, I hope everything is well with you. I am a 25-year-old male. I work as a data entry clerk at Binga Hospital and have a BSc Applied Statistics Honours degree with a grade point average of 2.1. Now I am looking for a scholarship and a university to help me further my education as a data scientist. As an alternative, I am searching for a big data and data science apprenticeship.

• shshay

December 16, 2023 at 8:40 am

I am from Tigray Region ,Ethiopia and I am talented first year University student.So I wanted to study,live and work in USA.please, can I get fully funded scholarships?If so you will see my capacity and willingness in short period of time.

• Scarlet_Ivan

December 16, 2023 at 3:33 pm

I am Scarlet Ivan and can someone please help me with how I can get a fully funded undergraduate scholarship to study Information Technology.

• Daniel A. T

December 16, 2023 at 6:05 pm

Hi,

Am Ayomide Daniels and I will love to study in USA

• Daniel A. T

December 16, 2023 at 6:08 pm

I am Ayomide Daniels and can someone please help me with how I can get a fully funded undergraduate scholarship to study Information Technology (Programming).

• Mbanwie

December 19, 2023 at 2:58 pm

Hi everyone 👋. Can anyone give me lead on what to do to study computer science or software engineering free or partially funded in the United States of America?

• melan

December 19, 2023 at 4:18 pm

I a zambian i want to study art

• Evans

January 5, 2024 at 12:12 am

I’m Evans from Ghana and graduated from University of Education, Winneba with a very excellent class. I need scholarship to further my master’s studies please.

I pursued the Program, basic education and majored in English and History

• Wesley

January 6, 2024 at 3:46 am

Kindly can you update me…..on the scholarship please

• Rigan

January 29, 2024 at 6:53 pm

Hey i am Rigan from kenya who has finished his secondary education and have a dream to be a pilot but somhow financialy unsteble to cater for the cost of treining ,it will be a blessing to me if i secured a scolership to help me achieve my dreams

• J.Aloysius

March 2, 2024 at 11:44 pm

Hi am Aloysius Massaquoi from west Africa Liberia and a high school graduate

Page 7 of 7