Study in the USA Forum

Tagged: 

• MBOLE

May 28, 2022 at 11:50 am

Am a civil engineering student i want to know how i can do to have a scholarship

• Abirham

September 18, 2022 at 7:19 pm

I have Ethiopian grade 9 student I am 14 years old please give me scholarship I need upgrade my mind

• Nelly

September 18, 2022 at 11:08 pm

I need a scholarship please

• Arinaitwe

September 19, 2022 at 9:20 pm

Am really eager to get a scholarship in USA, my biggest dream ever

• Jesutola

September 19, 2022 at 9:27 pm

Seeing this make me feel very close to my dream

• mesafint

October 21, 2022 at 11:33 am

I am mesafint from ethiopia and I am graduated in industrial engineering and wanna to get fully funded scholarship, I wanna to work and live in USA permanently, please How can I get this opportunity please?

• amponsah

October 21, 2022 at 8:25 pm

I’m a Ghanaian student and I want to what to do to get a scholarship in the USA to study

• Sanele

November 8, 2022 at 11:15 am

I’m a South African with an undergraduate qualification and willing to further my studies and looking for a scholarship when available please

• mesafint

November 8, 2022 at 11:33 am

I am Mesafint Beyene from ethiopia and graduated in industrial engineering and wanna to study my masters in engineering management, I want fully funded scholarship because I can’t pay for application and tuition fees,

• Kelvin

November 18, 2022 at 6:06 am

Hello I’m kelvinn from sierra Leone, I’m in grade 12, who wanted to be a pilot, but I drop off, cause there’s no hand to help me, and Im kindly delighted for a scholarship, I promise I will work hard, please 🙏, thank you

• Edwin

November 21, 2022 at 3:12 pm

I am a Zambian with good results who wishes to study electrical engineering in the U.S please I need your help

• Juma

November 21, 2022 at 4:00 pm

Let’s make history together. a boy from Malawi needs that scholarship

• Okot

November 21, 2022 at 6:01 pm

It would be an honor being given a chance to explore n live ma dreams abroad on a scholarship…that I long for as an IT student.Pray it comes true🙏

• OSBERT

November 21, 2022 at 8:49 pm

Osbert from Uganda and i would be very happy to study in USA

• Tommy Cecil

November 23, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Good Evening, am Tommy Cecil Gordon I have B. sc in Social Work ( Honors) and am interested in studying in the United States and looking for a Fully funded scholarship.

Page 1 of 7