Application for fully funded scholarship

• Application for fully funded scholarship

Posted by Fitsum on October 18, 2023 at 8:59 am

I am Fitsum Wubishet from Ethiopia, I graduated from Arbaminch university in Biological Laboratory Technology and I want to further study masters program.With kindness if there is the opportunity to get the fully funded scholarships I would like part of it.<div>

With my Gratitude

</div>

Mercy Yeko replied 6 months ago 10 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • favour

October 20, 2023 at 4:43 am

I am interested

• Ackimstephan

October 20, 2023 at 1:21 pm

I just finished my high school this year and I want to study medicine and surgery so if any scholarships are still available please help me my parents cannot afford to send to university

• Charles

October 21, 2023 at 12:51 pm

Hello my name is CHARLES Y. BANDAH from Malawi

• Ahmad

October 21, 2023 at 6:16 pm

iam Ackheeey I still finished. my I yernationall diploma. and I really wanted. to further my education under iT

• Habtamu

October 22, 2023 at 8:00 pm

Hy sr, I am habtamu from Ethiopia, I am graduated In Field of Economics, Msc(Dvelopemental Economics). Shall you communicate fully funded On PhD or working ,job seeking.

• Kelly

October 25, 2023 at 2:21 pm

Hello, my name is Kelly Alicia from Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology in Kenya pursuing Diploma in IT, and I would like to continue with my bachelor in USA with a fully funded education fee. I would really appreciate being accepted. Thank you in advance.

• Kizza

October 29, 2023 at 7:53 pm

Am called kizza shafick I need to join u for studying and am s6 gradute

• Hashim

October 31, 2023 at 3:45 pm

Am from Uganda need a fully sponsored scholarship and a visa

• Mercy Yeko

November 2, 2023 at 7:06 pm

Am Mercy a Ugandan completed my bachelor’s degree in 2022 looking for an opportunity to study and work aboard.