UK postgraduate Loan

• UK postgraduate Loan

Posted by lawal on June 10, 2022 at 6:29 pm

Greetings everyone,

I got admission to Glasgow Caledonian University in September 2022 I only need to pay my initial tuition deposit and enrol and pay my remaining tuition in instalments. The issue I have right now is insufficient funds I am short of 2 million and I don’t want to commence the process and get hooked. Please, can anyone assist me with useful information on any assistance? I need really need help because 😭😭 I don’t want to miss this opportunity. Is anyone in my shoes? How did you go about this?

SEG replied 1 year, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • SEG

Organizer
    June 16, 2022 at 11:52 am

@lawalolubunmi

Hello and congratulations on your university admission. The fear of starting a project and being unable to complete it is understandable. However, in many cases, starting is the only way to ensure you get to the finish line. A good suggestion is to divide your entire journey into segments and focus on one part at a time. Can you afford to complete the first segment of the journey? If yes then get started. When you get to the next segment, you’ll be ready. Success is a combination of half-baked ideas and lots of effort. Waiting for the full picture may cost you the opportunity. You may find this financial guide for UK students helpful: savethestudent.org/student-finance.