Free Visa And Job Opportunities

• Free Visa And Job Opportunities

Posted by Aboadwe on August 2, 2023 at 10:34 am

So those of us who don’t have enough, how are we going to inquire such opportunity

Frank replied 9 months, 1 week ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Wisdom

August 2, 2023 at 11:01 am

The best way is to have someone over there to enlighten you

• Anick

August 2, 2023 at 11:15 am

Also I think how can we achieve, without someone to helps!?😟

• Anick

August 2, 2023 at 11:58 am

Sorry i need a guide to process the scholarship for study,I have diploma in records management and archive but I want to study Database or data clerk, because I have experience of it,so please can I get guide on it🙏🙏🙏

• Shakila

August 2, 2023 at 3:41 pm

How can I get an access of food science internships that gives support in processing visa ? And i live in Tanzania

• Frank

August 2, 2023 at 6:35 pm

We have been exposed to so many opportunities but it turn out to be not beneficial to some of us. Those who get the chance are not superheroes nor some have other supports in the UK or it’s sister countries but rather they meet the requirements and submit the rightful documents. I don’t have any one Abroad, am a Ghanaian but I have applied for not less than 4 schools in within a month and among the schools, two replied me through phone call and Male. Imagine I have the funds, I have been on top of the game. But I know one day SCHOLARSHIP will come for me.

So my little advice is PLEASE let’s put in the correct documents when ever is required. Thank you and NEVER SAY NEVER. Best of luck to us all….. much love 😘😘