Study in Sweden Forum

Tagged: 

• Amani

March 24, 2023 at 8:39 pm

hello friend, nice to meet u, I’m also Tanzania. I’m happy to see you here

• Amelia

April 4, 2023 at 3:38 pm

Congratulations on getting admitted to a master’s program in Sweden! There are several scholarships and funding opportunities available for international students to support their tuition and living expenses. Here are a few options you can explore:

1. Swedish Institute Scholarships: The Swedish Institute offers a range of scholarships for international students to study in Sweden. These scholarships cover tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs. The application period usually opens in December and closes in February.

2. Erasmus Mundus Scholarships: Erasmus Mundus is a European Union initiative that offers scholarships to international students to study in Europe. There are several Erasmus Mundus Master’s programs available in Sweden, and the scholarships cover tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs.

3. University-specific scholarships: Many Swedish universities offer scholarships specifically for international students. These scholarships may cover tuition fees, living expenses, or both. Check the website of your university to see if they offer any scholarships that you may be eligible for.

4. Studyportals Scholarship: Studyportals is an online platform that provides information about study programs and scholarships. They offer a scholarship of up to €10,000 to international students who want to study in Europe, including Sweden.

5. Government-sponsored scholarships: Some governments offer scholarships to their citizens who want to study abroad. Check with your home country’s government to see if they offer any scholarships for studying in Sweden.

Make sure to check the eligibility criteria and application deadlines for each scholarship before applying. Good luck with your search and study in Sweden!

• Lugwila

April 19, 2023 at 1:07 pm

Hello sorry I’m looking for the University that offer the masters of occupational and environmental health and how to apply for scholarships,

And the university that provide any programme related to electronic waste management

• Fredrick

April 29, 2023 at 3:43 am

Hi friends, I’m Fredrick am from Sierra Leone 🇸🇱 I want a direct scholarship link to apply for.

• Mulindwa

April 29, 2023 at 9:07 am

How can l apply for this scholarship

• Davidnamanga

June 12, 2023 at 1:35 pm

I will like to study in Sweden but via scholarship.

I am interested to pursue it ones am given a better counseling on how things are done

• Fahm

August 14, 2023 at 10:37 am

Hi ,am fahm from Kenya,l don’t know where to start

• Deleted User

August 14, 2023 at 12:53 pm

hello how do we start applying

• Salma

September 6, 2023 at 12:28 am

Hello ,

I am a 2nd year medical student. I want to move to Sweden to complete my studies and take my degree in Sweden
    What are the stages of transition?

Page 3 of 3