Study in the Netherlands Forum

Tagged: 

• Tshekisetso

October 27, 2020 at 3:55 pm

Hi. I am Magdeline and I would like to study in the Netherlands to pursue a masters degree,however i have an hons degree in Computing. please assist as to what i’m required to have and be informed of as an internal individual.

• Clinton

November 6, 2020 at 6:05 pm

Good day,

I’m a Nigerian hoping to study in the Netherlands and I would like more information on application for a bachelor’s degree,requirements and also scholarship application and requirements. Expecting your response. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Clinton imoh

• Kosisochukwu

June 5, 2022 at 9:23 pm

I want to study computer science on netherlands.i want a bachelor’s degree.am ready to do anything required

• Leandro

June 6, 2022 at 4:46 am

I would like to study in the Netherlands🇳🇱. Help me, I really want to learn.

• Bawo

July 1, 2022 at 11:18 am

Good day!!

I’m a Nigerian hoping to study and i really want to study Fine and Applied Art in the Netherlands. Please i need requirements and application required for this scholarship. Waiting for a response. Thank you.

• DOUGLAS

July 6, 2022 at 12:48 pm

Hi I am Douglas and I would like to study in Netherlands, which is the best universities there?

• Ssembogga

October 19, 2022 at 6:59 pm

Hi am ssembogga Daniel and am a Ugandan I want to study civil engineering or aerospace engineering in the Netherlands but I my grades where not so good because I didn’t attend classes due to school fees issues and I managed to get E in physics E in mathematics and O in technical drawing can I get help because I can’t afford to go to university

• Tshego

March 2, 2023 at 10:22 am

Hi I would like to study abroad from BOTSWANA. I want to increase my knowledge of education. I would love to study anything related to health care since I have a certificate in managing safety and health in a healthcare facility.

• Ogaba

March 4, 2023 at 6:27 am

Hello I am Nuwenyesiga Ogaba from Uganda, I would like to pursue a bachelors degree in pharmacy. I love it in the Netherlands because they are friendly people and any scholarship award will be highly appreciated. Thank you

• Ketty

May 4, 2023 at 8:29 pm

good day

I would like to study in the Netherlands for my master’s in dietetics.i am currently studying bachelor’s degree in food and nutrition. am from Zambia. what procedures can I follow to get a scholarship?

• Princess

May 5, 2023 at 11:35 am

I from Namibia and I would really love to study in Netherland as I would like to do medicine

• Samar

May 5, 2023 at 9:45 pm

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>انا تونسية و اريد الدراسة في هولندا مع منحة ممولة من قبل الدولة اريد التفاصيل للتسجيل في برنامج المنح و الجامعات العمومية</font></font>

• Victor

May 6, 2023 at 12:20 am

Good day,<div>
    </div><div>I’m a Nigerian hoping to study in the Netherlands and I would like more information on application for a bachelor’s degree,requirements and also scholarship application and requirements. Expecting your response. Thank you.</div><div>
    </div><div>Sincerely </div><div>

VICTOR ADIMA

<div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div>
    <div>
    </div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>