Study in Ireland Forum

Tagged: ,

• Opio

October 18, 2023 at 8:14 pm

I wanna study in my dream country

• James

October 20, 2023 at 7:55 pm

Hello, my name is James Fofanah, I live in Sierra Leone and I am 35 years looking for an opportunity for a Ph.D. course. I have double Master’s degrees and one postgraduate Diploma. How can this possible to win a fully funded scholarship in Ireland? my dream course country.

Thanks

• Aghaulor

October 21, 2023 at 5:20 am

Hello I am a Nigerian student and my name is Kelvin who dropped out of college in Nigeria, where I presently stay how can I apply for a fully funded scholarship in Ireland 🇮🇪 if there is any possibility. Have a bless week and hope to get a reply soon to who it may concern.🥹❤️

• Kajambo

November 30, 2023 at 8:45 am

Hello I’m kajambo from Tanzania how can I apply for a fully funded scholarship in Ireland if there is any possibility in any health program will appreciate.Have a bless week and hope to get a reply soon to who it may concern.

• Violet

December 7, 2023 at 3:52 pm

Good day sir/ madam.

It is my hope that i find you well. Violet Marere is my name a bachelor’s degree holder of Marketing Management from Zimbabwe. Getting a scholarship is one of the most opportunities i would appreciate on and grab with my two hands. May you please kindly help on how best may i apply for a fully funded scholarship to do my master’s program.

Your response will be greatly appreciated,

I will be patiently waiting for your reply.

Thank you!

violet

If you would like to share some information with me, i can be contacted on:

[email protected]

• BIKORIMANA

December 11, 2023 at 12:11 pm

hello am Bosco BIKORIMANA From Rwanda i have finished Advanced Diplom and i want scholarship to continue bachelor degree

• BIKORIMANA

December 11, 2023 at 12:15 pm

Hello I am a Rwandan student and my name is BIKORIMANA Bosco who dropped out of college where I presently stay how can I apply for a fully funded scholarship in Ireland to complete bachelor degree if there is any possibility. Have a bless week and hope to get a reply soon to who it may concern.

Page 2 of 2