I need information

  • I need information

    Posted by Munalula on April 14, 2021 at 2:18 pm

    Yes my discussion is all about how can I be fully sturdy abroad what are qualification

    Andrew replied 3 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Andrew

    April 15, 2021 at 11:54 pm

    You should have a good language proficiency test score in English or German for starters. The popular English test is IELTS:- https://bit.ly/3mUMLAH and German test is Goethe-institute:- https://bit.ly/3snG23i