REQUEST FOR SCHOLARSHIP

• REQUEST FOR SCHOLARSHIP

Posted by Atilek on May 23, 2023 at 6:57 pm

Dear Scholarship Committee,

I am writing to express my interest in the academic scholarship offered by your organization. As a Nigerian student, I am eager to continue my education at the university level, but I understand that the cost of tuition and other expenses can be a significant barrier. I believe that this scholarship would be instrumental in helping me achieve my goals.

Although I have not yet had the opportunity to attend university, I am a dedicated and hardworking student. Throughout my high school years, I maintained a strong academic record and participated in a variety of extracurricular activities, including volunteering at a local community center and serving as a mentor to younger students. These experiences have taught me the value of education and community service, and I am eager to continue learning and giving back to my community.

I plan to use the scholarship funds to cover the cost of tuition, textbooks, and other expenses associated with attending university. With your support, I will be able to pursue my studies and make a positive impact on the world.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to further my education and contribute to society.

Sincerely,

[Sunday Atilek]

Said replied 11 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Said

May 23, 2023 at 7:07 pm

Dear Sir, thank you for your email. Really I am ready to follow your guideline but how I can apply this and can get Canada scholarship?

Regarding

Said abdikarim