Study in Canada Forum

• Bezawit

February 7, 2024 at 9:07 pm

Hi, my name is Bezawit

I would like to get your help if you are willing to help me in this opportunity to get a way to study in Canada. it was kind of my dream.

• Amensyanse

February 8, 2024 at 7:53 am

Hey my name is selamawit fasil , i am from Ethiopia . I need this scholar for a study

• sylvester

February 27, 2024 at 7:59 pm

how do i apply for the school please

• Just

February 29, 2024 at 12:07 am

Hello how is one applying

• Atuhairwe

March 4, 2024 at 9:18 am

Hi my name is Atuhairwe Elizabeth.i would like to study in Canada with a scholarship…..how do I go about it

• Leonie

March 4, 2024 at 11:55 pm

Hello im leonie can i kindly be directed to where i can apply

• Ackim

March 16, 2024 at 11:47 am

I would love to study in Canada, what are the requirements for one to obtain a scholarship.

• Loveness

March 17, 2024 at 9:12 am

Hi there am loveness from Zambia I would like to study in Canada I have a Grade twelve certificate and I have credits in best four subjects and I would like to obtain a scholarship to study there

• Philbrt

March 17, 2024 at 1:38 pm

I am philbert from RWANDA i am intrested to study computer science in canada please can i help me?

• Dhumisani

March 18, 2024 at 7:01 am

I am Dhumisan Jere. I have BSc in Land Surveying(Honours) with majors in Engineering Surveying and Geodesy from the university of Malawi. Any opportunity to study masters in Canada on scholarship?

My email is ([email protected])

Regards

• Munalula

March 23, 2024 at 7:40 am

Am a fully Zambian citizen of Zambia ,I completed my high school in 2023 last year and am seeking for a schoolarship to study abroad. I don’t care which country is, what I want is just to study so that i can change my life and my family status .

I will be grateful and thankful if I would be selected among those who qualify .please you may inform me on my WhatsApp line +260765681822 or through my email ([email protected])

• jerry

March 23, 2024 at 8:27 pm

Scholarship to study in Canada

• Victor

March 24, 2024 at 9:49 pm

Hi am from Malawi I only have a diploma in nursing but I wanna go far with my studies so is there any chance I can find a scholarship to continue my studies in Canada please contact me if any.

• James

April 18, 2024 at 3:51 am

Hi I am James B.N.Nelson from Liberia, I am writing to apply for the scholarship opportunity as a high school diploma holder, seeking to further my studies. I am eager to gain knowledge and skills that will help me achieve my academic and career goals. This scholarship would grant me the opportunity to pursue higher education that could potentially change my life for the better.

I am a dedicated and hardworking student who is passionate about learning and growing academically. I believe that receiving this scholarship would not only benefit me personally but also enable me to contribute to society in a meaningful way.

I am committed to excelling in my studies and making the most of this opportunity if granted. I am confident that with your support, I can make a positive impact on my future and the lives of those around me.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to further my education with your support.

Page 10 of 10