Canada scholarship

• Canada scholarship

Posted by Annastasia on February 24, 2023 at 1:00 pm

Am a student looking forward to have a bachelor’s degree in Canada…have always been my dream to study in Canada…. please help me

AMED D replied 6 months, 2 weeks ago 10 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • DENNIS

February 27, 2023 at 10:28 am

I AM A STUDENT NAMED DENNIS WABWIRE OJIAMBO ENROLED IN SECONDARY SCHOOL AND WILLING TO BE SPONSERD IN CANADA TO DO JOURNALISM AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.THANKYOU SO MUCH I WILL BE LOOKING TOWARDS YOUR REPLY.

• Andrews

February 28, 2023 at 4:02 pm

Please I have completed high school and I really want to continue my education in abroad I want you to help me get scholarship thank you

• Tuyishime

October 9, 2023 at 12:27 pm

Hello sir I’m happy to write with you online but next it can be real meet you please you can help me to get full scholarship into canada college thanks I’m waiting you good response

• Gbemisola

October 9, 2023 at 8:08 pm

Hi, I’m willing to continue my university abroad as a fully funded scholarship student please help me out<div>Thank you very much </div>

• sylvester andrews

October 10, 2023 at 6:18 pm

😇🙂 have you gotten the necessary help you need please?

• Mukite

October 10, 2023 at 9:28 pm

How can I apply for a fully funded scholarship

• Mukite

October 10, 2023 at 9:31 pm

How can I apply for a fully funded scholarship in Canada

• Raphael

October 10, 2023 at 11:22 pm

Hi I’m happy to write you, I’m Raphael I have my high level diploma and I want to continue my education.How can I apply for a fully funded scholarship in Canada

I’m so excited waiting for your response.

• Candy

October 11, 2023 at 7:46 am

How can I apply for a fully funded scholarship for a bachelor’s degree in law

• AMED D

October 12, 2023 at 3:48 am

Am a student looking forward to have a bachelor’s degree in Canada…have always been my dream to study in Canada…. please help me