• Kevin

January 25, 2023 at 9:27 pm

WhatsApp via +254104284491

• Caleb

January 26, 2023 at 9:17 am

I am Caleb from Kenya and I would like to be sponsored to study abroad

• Afolabi

January 27, 2023 at 4:43 am

Hello, I am Afolabi Ridwan and I am from Nigeria, I am interested in scholarships to study abroad and be the best

• Gail

January 29, 2023 at 10:49 am

Hello, I’m Gail Pamao from Papua New Guinea. I’m currently doing my grade twelve and kindly looking for a fully funded scholarship to study pilot in USA.

• Kipleting

February 1, 2023 at 5:28 pm

Hello my name is Humprey Kipleting, I am a Kenyan, I will like to be assisted to study in United States of America

• Gina

February 4, 2023 at 3:13 pm

I would be so grateful if I could get a proper scholarship to study in the USA , my life is literally depending on this .I really want to get a chance to prove my worth and abilities.

• Solomon

February 4, 2023 at 8:53 pm

Hello

I am a diploma registered nurse with 1 year of work experience. I am from Ghana. I completed with a CGPA of 3.9 and I’m in dire need of a scholarship to further my studies. I don’t mind working whilst studying because I am flexible, discipline with time and hardworking. Due to my financial constraint, I couldn’t pursue a Bs in Nursing. I plea for any opportunity to help me upgrade. Please, assist me if you have any help for me. I hope to hearing from you soon.

Thank you…

• Ronald

March 9, 2023 at 7:50 am

Im Ronad and I would also be happy getting the scholarship to the US😊

• Esther

March 9, 2023 at 11:22 am

Am esther from Kenya I have a diploma in banking and finance and looking for a degree scholarship in America

• Tinomuda

March 9, 2023 at 2:02 pm

How can i find a half paying scholarship if I have already been accepted at a university in th US

• Hilma

March 10, 2023 at 11:37 am

Good day!

Where can I study mechanical hydraulics in the USA which is fully covered by the scholarship?

• malama

March 10, 2023 at 3:26 pm

How do I apply for scholarship in USA?

• Kajura

March 16, 2023 at 7:37 pm

Hey pliz I need to know how I should make it to abroad

• Joy

March 16, 2023 at 7:49 pm

Hello…am Joy kendy from Kenya..I have so much interest in acquiring a fully funded scholarship in USA. Please consider my request.thank you.

• Kenny

March 17, 2023 at 8:00 pm

I, Kenny siame finished Grade 12 in 2022 and passed with astounding results wish to study abroad in USA’s best University. If you would offer me a fully funded scholarship, I would be very great ful and not disappoint you.🙂

Page 4 of 7