Scholarship for Education full funded

• Scholarship for Education full funded

Posted by Emmanuel on December 21, 2022 at 10:00 pm

Hello,

My name is Emmanuel Toby residing in juba ,south Sudan . I would like to share a piece of my story that concerns help of Education facilities. I was born in a place called Malarialo in South Sudan .I didn’t get enough time to get to study due to family problems , my father divorced my mother when I was at the age of 3 years .so things became really hard for me to go to school because my mother couldn’t afford the fees so by the age of 13years I started to work as a conductor and started saving some money . My mother was a waitress in one of the local restaurants inoder to afford my school fees because I would cry almost everyday that I wanted to go school. As time passed I managed to finish my primary education in good grades and one of the local schools offered me a scholarship till I finished my Secondary school . And By God’s Grace I managed to score high marks in my final exams .

RESULTS;

English: 80%

Mathematics:88%

Christian Religion:83%

Geography:90%

History:68%

Commerce:98%

Principle of accounting:79%

Total of marks :586

Average percentage: 83.7%

I am really glad to be in contact with the Association due to the conditions that I am in my current situation that I am in . I wanna in courage my friends,families and others that Education matters a lot and they should never give due to the situation that they are going through .

I will be grateful to hear a feedback from you .Thanks for your time and consideration to read this . May the Lord be with you .

Your Faithful, Emmanuel

Email: [email protected]

WhatsApp: +256780672239

Gerald replied 1 month, 2 weeks ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Emmanuel

December 22, 2022 at 11:17 am

Hi Brother iam Emmanuel also, why is it we share the same name and same problems again. There is no need for me to repeat the story. Here are my results from zimbabwe a country located in the southern rigion of Africa

English language C

Mathematics C

Commerce C

Intergrated science C

Geography B

History A

Woodwork B

Shona C

I then studied Advanced lavel

Literature in English E

History B

Divinity D

My will is to studdy A DIPLOMA IN MERITIME SHIPPING

I will be happy to have a fully funded scholarship and persue my objectives .

Iam also looking forward to your positive respsonse and discuss my application for a fully funded scholarship further

Yours faith fullyEmmanuel chirovamhangu

[email protected]

+263715544153 calls and whatsapp

• Favour

December 22, 2022 at 9:27 pm

Hello, my name is Favour John from Nigeria and I just finished my Ordinary National Diploma with distinctions in Petroleum Training Institute where I studied Welding Engineering and Offshore Technology. I will like to get a fully funded scholarship to further my study abroad. Please help me

Here is my contact number +2347014784021

Email address: [email protected]

• Gerald

December 23, 2022 at 10:29 am

Hello, my name is Gerald from Uganda, i would like to get a full funded scholarship, finished my o level in 2011 but been trying hard to raise tuition to further my studies all the time i end up getting problems as i am also responsible my young sibblings, am BEGGING YOU TO PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASE PLEASE🙏🙏

MY number is +256778900080

MY Email, is [email protected]