Study in Norway Forum

• Nnnn

December 27, 2020 at 2:51 am

Hi all, my name is Ayo.

Most of the scholarship have closed for now, it seems; most I saw had a deadline of Dec 1, (please kindly call my attention to any that is still open). I would also really appreciate it if someone can help with information about how CGPA in a 5 point grading scale will be interpreted in the ECTS grading scale.

Thanks in anticipation!

• SEG

Organizer
    October 27, 2021 at 7:57 pm

Hello, Find the latest scholarships here https://hub.segabroad.com/forums/topic-tag/scholarship/. Subscribe to be notified when new scholarships get added.

• Toluwase

January 23, 2022 at 9:40 am

Hi my name is paul.what are the requirements of studying degree in bachelor of marine engineering

• Victor

January 23, 2022 at 2:26 pm

As a biochemist, can I do my M.sc in Adult nursing or mental health nursing and how much will it cost

• SEG

Organizer
    March 18, 2022 at 6:47 pm

Find your desired program and the requirements here: https://www.studyinnorway.no/what-can-i-study

• Kiprono

March 20, 2022 at 4:27 pm

Hello. I am a Kenyan student and would like to apply for a Masters degree at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology but I am not able to raise the funds required to qualify. Please advise.

• SEG

Organizer
    March 21, 2022 at 9:30 am

@kipronosoi You can study in Norway tuition free if you meet the requirements. Visit this guide on where to begin: Application Procedure to Study in Norway for International Students

• Alexander

March 30, 2022 at 9:08 pm

Please what are the requirement i need to reach?

• Ekene

March 30, 2022 at 9:24 pm

Hi, I’m Ekene from Nigeria. I want to know about the tuition fee for undergradute BEng in mechanical Engineering or BSc in Material Science

• Qeill

March 31, 2022 at 1:46 am

Hey I’m Qeill. I would like to know if I can get a ful funded scholarship in Norway and a university. I want to pursue my studies in pharmacy

• Louis

March 31, 2022 at 10:15 am

Hi, please how can one apply to SEG Scholarship..

• Josiah

April 29, 2022 at 1:44 am

Hey! I’m Maxwell,I already have a B.Eng in Civil Engineering and I need a Master program on scholarship to study in Norway. How should i go about it ?

• Elieen

May 9, 2022 at 10:29 pm

Hae, I am Eileen how can I get a scholarship plz to study in SEG

• HAMZAT

May 26, 2022 at 4:27 pm

Same here too plz

• Tinashe

May 29, 2022 at 7:04 pm

Hi I’m Phil from Zimbabwe.

What are the requirements for studying biotech in Norway preferably a scholarship.

Page 2 of 5