Study in Finland Forum

Tagged: 

• Mariama

October 26, 2020 at 3:38 pm

Hello! I want to apply in Finland university.

• George

October 27, 2020 at 7:36 pm

For admission to bachelor of architecture or interior design or built environment, I humbly request information on the following:-

1. Eligibility;

2. Application time frame;

3. Scholarship and funding, and

4. Part-time work availability.

• Hope

October 30, 2020 at 11:07 am

Hello, good mroning. I am HOPE AKACHA AMARANANG, a graduate from the University of Buea, Cameroon 2015 badge. With a cumulative GPA of 2.75/4 at the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology with a minor in Medical Laboratory Technology. It has always been my dream to continue my education in Europe but due to my financial situation i have stayed at home all this while because i can’t affort to pay the tuition fee requested for the masters that i have always dreamt of doing. I will be very grateful if my Wish can be granted.

• Paul .T.

October 31, 2020 at 5:01 am

Hello, my name is Paul and I am from Nigeria, I want to know the minimum requirements for admission for Msc in finance or any related field. Thank you

• Jay

November 8, 2020 at 5:19 pm

Hi, my name is John and am a Nigerian, I saw the link about studying in Finland and Europe

• Jay

November 8, 2020 at 5:27 pm

I wish to study in Finland and I also want to know all the requirements needed thank you

• Andrew

November 9, 2020 at 9:01 pm

You should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent to apply for a master’s degree programme. It takes 2 years of full-time study, amounting to 120 ECTS credits. Applying is done online at Studyinfo.fi.

• Andrew

November 9, 2020 at 9:03 pm

Bachelor and Master degree’s have different requirements. Find details on bachelor and master admissions here: https://www.studyinfinland.fi

• Özil Comedy

November 10, 2020 at 6:08 pm

Hello

• Andrew

November 11, 2020 at 12:12 am

You’ll find full details on your programme taught in English from the Studyinfo.fi portal.

Finland scholarship information can be found here: https://www.studyinfinland.fi/scholarships/bachelors-and-masters-scholarships

• Leandro

June 6, 2022 at 4:55 am

Hi, My name is Leandro I’m from Argentina, I would like to study in Finland🇫🇮. Help me, I really want to learn.

• Ogunkoyode

June 6, 2022 at 9:35 am

Hello, I’m Tolex and I want to know the requirements to study and if I can work in Finland also, pls anyone to take me through

• Abdul Hamid

June 11, 2022 at 2:54 pm

How can I get admission

• Josephine

November 22, 2022 at 5:56 pm

Hello, please I would like a link to jobs offering visa sponsorship. Thank you for your time.

• YVonne

November 23, 2022 at 5:02 pm

Hello am Yvonne Musyoki from Kenya ,it has always been my dream to study in Finland ,currently am doing Diploma in NURSING in Kenya Medical Training College in Nairobi,I would like to continue my studies in Finland . Please,anyone to direct me on how i can get Fully Funded Scholarship in finland

Page 1 of 2